Wednesday Evening, 7pm
The prestigious Engage Awards Dinner will be held on the evening of
Wednesday 29th November 2017 located at The Landmark London.
The dress code for the Awards Dinner is cocktail attire.
Engage EMEA 2017 Customer Awards
Have you or someone within your organisation helped increase customer satisfaction, build customer loyalty, drive revenue, improve operational efficiencies, or improve employee engagement?
If so, then be sure to enter for the Engage EMEA Customer Awards. Nominees will be invited to join the prestigious Gala Awards Dinner in the Drawing Room at The Landmark London on 29th November.
The Engage EMEA Customer Awards recognise individuals and their respective companies for outstanding accomplishments over the past year in the following categories:
- Enriching Interactions: Creating better customer experiences and business outcomes - and happier, more loyal customers - by using the voice of the customer across interaction channels to more effectively engage customers and employees.
- Improving Processes: Improving the productivity of sales and service employees to enable the delivery of fast, effective, and consistent high-quality service by phone, email, chat, and web self-service that better engages customers.
- Optimising the Workforce: Reducing cycle times and costs and improving process outcomes by analysing interaction and process performance and using the insight gained for continuous improvement.
- Employee Engagement: Listening to the voice of your employees or using gamification to help to improve employee engagement levels, employee retention and increase customer satisfaction levels.
- Customer Engagement: Delivering consistent, contextual, and personalised experiences that count, no matter which channels customers use to engage. Does your organisation go beyond traditional, transaction-based customer service or managing the customer experience at a single point in time?
- Digital Engagement: Providing an excellent customer service experience by making it more efficient for customers to work online. Does your organisation deliver a brand-aligned Web experience 24/7 that makes online interactions convenient and effective, whilst reducing service delivery costs?
Finalists will be selected for each category and may be asked to present additional information via phone or in written form.
All finalists will receive two tickets to the Gala Awards Dinner, any additional tickets can be purchased by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
One winner will be selected for each category and announced during the Gala Awards Dinner on the 29th November.
It’s easy to enter. Just click below to complete and submit a short nomination form.
The deadline for all entries is 20th October. The shortlist of nominations will be announced on 1st November.
Winners will have the opportunity to take part in a professionally-developed video highlighting their outstanding accomplishments.